skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Creature Design SU08
Student Work Blog
Friday, June 27, 2008
the thing update - naomi
went over my greyscales with quick pretty colors - on to the detail and textures i suppose :v
1 comment:
Anonymous said...
ahh these are awesome naomi :D I dig the colors
June 27, 2008 at 11:11 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(14)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(5)
▼
June
(7)
Here's more progress, any feedback would be apprec...
Thing Updates and Callouts
the thing update - naomi
how do you render teeth O_o????
Just posting some progress cuz I can't get a hold ...
Week 1 - Thumbnail Design Demo
Welcome to Creature Design~!!
Contributors
CDA
Jerad S Marantz
Rhoel
Simon Scales
Stephen Platt
Unknown
_gem_
chengwhich
naomiful
vincent
1 comment:
ahh these are awesome naomi :D I dig the colors
Post a Comment