Looking at these images it's hard for me to really say anything because I don't know what to contribute... nothing is bad but nothing makes me say wow
Not sure, but I have a similar problem with mine, where some of the shapes are arbitrary with inner shapes looking like muscles of course but one cannot relate to what they might really be
Pay attention to reference to the T maybe.. and then once you understand their workings (maybe in another project) it's easier to go more from the mind
I hope that helps, that's what I'm trying to do to fix my stuff haha! :)
hey thansk for the help naomi :D I'll see what I can do to hopefully make these better :]
and ya I agree I'm not really in love with any of my designs :[ but ya I guess its better that I'm having problems then cuz it means theres room to improve :D
2 comments:
Looking at these images it's hard for me to really say anything because I don't know what to contribute... nothing is bad but nothing makes me say wow
Not sure, but I have a similar problem with mine, where some of the shapes are arbitrary with inner shapes looking like muscles of course but one cannot relate to what they might really be
Pay attention to reference to the T maybe.. and then once you understand their workings (maybe in another project) it's easier to go more from the mind
I hope that helps, that's what I'm trying to do to fix my stuff haha! :)
hey thansk for the help naomi :D I'll see what I can do to hopefully make these better :]
and ya I agree I'm not really in love with any of my designs :[ but ya I guess its better that I'm having problems then cuz it means theres room to improve :D
Post a Comment