Student Work Blog
i'm not an expert at rendering teeth! hmm, maybe they shouldn't be so pushed together and bunched up like that, think of how its mouth might close anyway thats my 2 cents! hope it helps :)
thanx naomi! X)
I think there might be too many teeth. Try using fewer teeth and maybe make them a bit wider, just a tiny bit. It's looking good so far though, I like what you did with the face.
oh hey this may seem random, but the cover image on the album called "The very beast of Dio" has a pretty creepy wolf on it ~ check it out! :Pi wish i'd seen that earlier!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
i'm not an expert at rendering teeth! hmm, maybe they shouldn't be so pushed together and bunched up like that, think of how its mouth might close
anyway thats my 2 cents! hope it helps :)
thanx naomi! X)
I think there might be too many teeth. Try using fewer teeth and maybe make them a bit wider, just a tiny bit. It's looking good so far though, I like what you did with the face.
oh hey this may seem random, but the cover image on the album called "The very beast of Dio" has a pretty creepy wolf on it ~ check it out! :P
i wish i'd seen that earlier!
Post a Comment