skip to main | skip to sidebar

Creature Design SU08

Student Work Blog

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Here's more progress, any feedback would be appreciated - I kinda don't know what I'm doing :)
Posted by naomiful at 12:02 AM

1 comment:

_gem_ said...

looks nice :) is this guy suppose to be furry?:)

June 30, 2008 at 2:18 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (14)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ▼  June (7)
      • Here's more progress, any feedback would be apprec...
      • Thing Updates and Callouts
      • the thing update - naomi
      • how do you render teeth O_o????
      • Just posting some progress cuz I can't get a hold ...
      • Week 1 - Thumbnail Design Demo
      • Welcome to Creature Design~!!

Contributors

  • CDA
  • Jerad S Marantz
  • Rhoel
  • Simon Scales
  • Stephen Platt
  • Unknown
  • _gem_
  • chengwhich
  • naomiful
  • vincent