Student Work Blog
This break is giving me a chance to catch up.These are just the initial silhouettes. I'm working on some more and I will post those as they happen.I'm having trouble posting on this blog so hanks to Kevin for helping me post these.The movie I chose to explore was 'THE THING'C&C's welcome. Happy 4th everybody !!
Hey great shapes there, some look really interesting and I can see them finished heheCan't wait to see a few of them more developed for next timeKeep up the great work
Post a Comment
2 comments:
This break is giving me a chance to catch up.
These are just the initial silhouettes.
I'm working on some more and I will post those as they happen.
I'm having trouble posting on this blog so hanks to Kevin for helping me post these.
The movie I chose to explore was 'THE THING'
C&C's welcome. Happy 4th everybody !!
Hey great shapes there, some look really interesting and I can see them finished hehe
Can't wait to see a few of them more developed for next time
Keep up the great work
Post a Comment